How IT Works?
Easy to Use
Easy! Internet Trade Mirror
"The Trade Mirror is a free service for sending trading signals over the internet to other computers (currently for MT4 only). It is widely used by traders all over the world as a broker-independent alternative to MAM systems etc.
The sender runs an EA which broadcasts trading activity. Subscribers run a copier EA which receives the signals and automatically mirrors the sender's trades. Each subscriber has full control over risk settings and all other trading activity, via the parameters in the receiver EA. More information..."
We give registration. The program is available for free download!
Step by step
1 Download file
The ZIP file contains all necessary files to get started right now. Please unpack it
FX Blue - InternetMirror Receiver.ex4
3. Start Broker (Example: IC Markets) MT4
4 Open MT4 and go to "Tools" and "Options"
Click on "Expert Advisors" tab and Make sure that all the settings and alerts are correct before clicking OK.
5. Open USDCAD (Any) - Timeframe: H1 (Any)
6. Click to File>Open Data Folder.
Copy InternetMirror Receiver.ex4 file to MQL4/Experts
and Copy FXBlueQuickChannel.dll file to MQL4/Libraries
7. Restart MT4
8. Look for the "FXBlue Internet mirror reciver" section under the Navigator panel at theleft side of the platform. Click on the Plus sign and the available EAs should be listed there.
9 Click on the "FXBlue Internet mirror reciver" you want to install and drag it onto one of the charts on your platform.
Example:USDCAD (Any) - Timeframe: H1 (Any) Only 1 chart install !
Setup "FXBlue Internet mirror reciver" !
10 After you drag the EA to chart an option box will open
Setup : Internet mirror reciver
• Channel: brokerprofit
• username: xxxxxxx *
• password: xxxxxxx
• Round Up to broker minimum: True
• Other: Recommended: Default setting. Your decision! (Read FXBLUE PDF !)
* Info : If buy BrokerProfit: I will send you FX Blue registration. Registration is ready: You get "password" and "username"Fxblue will send you a new e-mail.
11. All Done! If everything was done correctly you should have a smileyface on the chart. ":)"
PDF Download: Here Easy to install